Thursday, April 18, 2013

The past and the future. Chapter 1

Hey guys iam back with a new story!! And i hope you will like it



_____________________________________________________________________________



...: entay? NAAARR

Me: ast7ii :$

....: maryouma 7beebti akalmech ba3dain obouy byakheth telephoney

Me: shnu hatha hamad!! Enta walad shkubrek sh6oulik obouk yakheth menek ur phone!!!

Hamad: ba3ad shasawy 7beebti! Enshalla ana mta magedart ra7 abouga wakalmech okay baby?

Me: okay!!





for those who hadn't worked it out yet, well hamad is maryams boyfriend.


Maryam (me) is 13, mit7ajba, medium height but not too tall, sunkissed with pretty eyes.

Hamad (maryam's bf ) is 15, 6weel, white skinned and wears glasses.










Let me tell you how this all started...

I was on my ask.fm when a new question popped up so i clicked on it and i think it said how old are you? With a name * hamad alflane *

So i answered the question saying " im 13 "

After 5 minutes this guy hamad started asking me lots and lots of questions and then i started asking him too.
But before i logged out of my ask i found a new question so i clicked on it and it said " whats ur twitter? " with the name *hamad alflane*

I answered it without hesitating " @memealflane "




I then logged out and clicked on my twitter and started tweeting and retweeting till i suddenly got a mention from............









_______________________________________________________________________________



Hey guys i hoped you liked todays post i know its short bas im typing this from the ipad and its so 
annoying but yeah i would love to have feedback and thankyouu xx



No comments:

Post a Comment