Sunday, April 21, 2013

The past and the future. Chapter 3





I woke up and headed to the toilet to do my things, prayed and then checked my phone to find a lot of bbm messages, mentions and MSN notifications ugh.



Hamad: hey maryam shlounich 3sa fakartay??

maryam: tmaam, eeh fakart


NO mafakartay maryam why did you lie and say that you stupid cow !! now what am i gonna say puff


hamad: so do you wanna be my girl?

me: uhmm yeah..



NO NO NO NO why did i say that now ? I just got myself into something i can't get out of yarabe now i'm gonna be his gf and this is so bad, so so bad..



hamad: mane m9adeg!!! entay 7agey al7een fahma wila la?

me: okay okay calm down hamad i'm yours lat7atee lol ;p

hamad: call me hamouudy, hamada bas 3ad dl3ene 3ad :$

me: enshalla hamoudy :$

hamad: yakhe ylomoune laish a7bich

me: ast7ii :$

hamad: fdaait ele yist7ouun ;**

me: fdak elkoun :$






So yeah i am hamad's girlfriend now, i'm 13 as i've mentioned before and yes i know i'm too young for this bullshit but sometimes i think that i kinda had to do this! Don't judge a book by its cover like if you don't know me then just read this and maybe you'll understand why i decided to be hamad's gf.

You see, i never got the enough love and attention from my parents and so hamad kind of made me feel what it would be to have someone who cares about you and loves you.

You will just fully understand if you were in my shoes..




hamad: 7beebti meme

me: 3younha

hamad: 7yate khansoulef whatsapp a7san

me: okay my number 99******

hamad: mine is 60******

hamad: halla b7yate tawa ma nawar elwhatsapp

me: bwjoudek 7yate :$

hamad:  7yate 3ade etdzele your pic?

me: hah??? hmm no mabe akhaf matms7ha

hamad: afaa!!! shnu 7yate mu wathqa feeni??

me: emballa bas ya3ne i'm afraid

hamad: wallah bas dgeega bashufha b3den bams7hha

me: okay        *Picture sent*

hamad: shhal jamal??

me: madre :$, enzain 7amoudy emsa7 el9oura please

hamad: okay 7yate ms7t"ha

me: goul walla

hamad: wallah! enzain 7ube abi ashuf 9ourtech bdoun 7jab?

me: no hamad 3aaib shloun ana mit7ajba!!

hamad: shnu 3aib??? shfeech ana batzawijech ya3ne 3ade

me: lama tkha6bne b3deen shufne bdoun 7jab

hamad: yalla 3ad 7yate ana bas atkharaj men el madresa baakalim ahale 3anech ya3ne ana bs attkharj men eljam3a intay tkouneen makh6ouba ley

me: 9ijjj?? :$

hamad: eeh walllah 7ube

me: khala9 bdezlik 9oura bas ems7ha 3ad zain

hamad: enshallah ya murte elmstqbleya w om 3yale  ;)

me: :$    *picture sent*

hamad: hathe entay??? la mani m9adig !

me: walla hathe ana :$

hamad: 9AROUUUKHH WRABE !!!

me: men thouqik!!:$

hamad: 7beebti entay *.*

me: yalla 7yate banam tmw school

hamad: la 3aad masheba3t menech

me: bteshba3 meney lat7ate ;p yalla goodnight

hamad: goodnight baby love you :*

me: me too :$






I slept that night feeling beyond great and i woke up the next day got dressed up prayed and did everything and went to school with a wide smile on my face


noura: OHHBB OHHBB sh3endich shaga elebtisama men 9ba7 allah khair

me: wla shay bas tethakart shay ytha7ek ;p

noura: 3alaina 3alaina

me: chub


Let me describe noura: Long dark brown hair with light brown eyes and a tanned skin, quite tall with a pretty cute baby face and she's 13.


noura: ya zag goulay el9ij!!

me: i have a bf !!

noura: omg 7ilfay?

me: wallah

noura: mane m9adga maryouum

me: shocking 9a7!?

noura: umbaih laykoun its the hamad guy ele men ask ou twitter

me: eeh ohwa

noura: umbaaih meme mahagait you would ever have a bf in your life inlay 7adich mu chethi!!!

me: nourow entay tadreen how my dad treats me at home!! ma7isah y7ibne ya3ne he never cares bas yzif w la kil ma6ala3t wyaah ygoule shay ybachene ou 7asouun ukhuuy bas y6ig wyt7rash ma'ahema

noura: just because inlay meftaqda 7naan wla 7ub doesn't mean you should have a boyfriend

me: bas hamad be3aweth what is missing

noura: all i'm gonna say maryam is that itha hamad 9ij y7ibich then byeey ykha6bech

me: ou thats what he's gone do!!

noura: benshouf

me: noura you're mad?:(

noura: no I'm not you have your own life and you should make your own decisions ana mu lazm atdakhal w its okay i know who you are adre you won't do bad things with him

me: 6ab3an ya3ne shbasawe ;p

noura: etdzela 9warech

me: uhhmm yeah well about that..

noura: OMG meme maynouuuna??? laish dzetela 9warech!!!

me: ushh ftha7tene tara were in school!!!!

noura: walla shaklich entay btfthe7en 3umrech mu ana!! ya3ne shdrach ena mesa7 elpic

me: he captured the album and it was clear

noura: omg jad be careful meme thats all i'm gonna say

me: i will don't worry.



No comments:

Post a Comment