Monday, April 22, 2013

The past and the future. Chapter 4



School finished and i headed to mac to buy lunch and when i finished ordering i turned around to find hamad standing right behind me! He saw me and smiled 7tan 7sait kan yabe ykalmne but there was people so nzalt rase and i smiled then i bit my lips from shines.
Madre laish est7aait 7aail cause its the first time i've ever seen hamad bil9ij ou it wasn't planned x$.

Anyways...

I took my order and headed back home and when i opened my whatsapp i found a message from hamad.


hamad: 3ash minshafich 3umree ;***

me: 7bebe 3ashat ayamik :$

hamad: a7la 9idfa wrabe <3

me: hehe :$




The rest of the week nothing important happened and today is thursday finally after waiting for ages!!


me: sarouuuuunnnnn

sara: haaa way3a ya zag shtabeen

me: abi agoulich shay tharouure yalla mrene khanrouu7 360

sara: ga3da albes akhale9 wyeech ana ou dana

me: zainnn


Let me describe sara: Quite tall, mtbtba shway, beitha, but she's pretty and she's 13 years old kubre ya3ne bas ana akbar menha eb 5 days :$
She's my cousin and my bff at the same time, she's the sister i never had<3



And Dana is sara's sis, she's 17 a senior and she's really thin, she has same skin colour as saroun and she has a pretty smile and a pretty face too.
I'm quite close to dana too.



BEEEBBPP
BEEEEEPP




sara: fuck u ya zag e7na bara

me: okay kane nazla latsben ya wa9kha

sara: chubb

me: u chub kanee



Lebast 7jabe bser3a ou khathait flous men ome told her bye and went down.


me: halla bel cousins eljameleein

dana; halla walla

sara: fuck u laish t2akhereen

me: laish tsbeen??

dana: huff ge6a3 lsanha wa9ekhh

sara: nafsich yal ...

me: khlaa9 eklaw kharakoum

dana: yalla kumar rou7 360

me: mama gouuul??

sara: EHH MAMA GOUUUL


me: enzain sm3aw tara 3endi bf esma hamad and i told them the story from A to Z

sara: cuuttee

dana: 7aail bas meme entay tawich 13 y3ne 9ghera 3ala halswalef

sara: 3daal entay a9lan entay lama kntay kuberna kan 3endich bf ou kach lail7enich wyaah ashuf bas entay 3ade haa

dana: ana ghair la2ana ana abdullah byetzwajne !!

me and sara; EEH KHAIR ENSHALLA KAAAAAK

dana: klaaab

me: tara hamad sounds serious y3ne he promised he would NEVER leave me ou he would marry me :$

dana: inshalla maye6la3 chathab

me: ou 3la fekra byee 360 yabe yshufne bas ana gtla men b3eed lay b3eed a7san

dana: eeh 7ail




We arrived and booked cinema tickets to GI-JOE and when the movie was over we sat on the tables near fridays and hamad whatsapped me telling me that he is gonna come now y3ne bemer chena 3ade bas bkhzne :$


hamad: ha baby ana kane yam Dslush byee 3end el6awlat abeich tkounen ga3da jdame mu ma36eytne thahrech

me: okay



me: umbaaih a7is khayfaa!!!

sara: laishh

dana: 7da laish khu entay mentay ga3da wyaah bas bt6al3oun ba3ath men b3eed

me: umbaaih kahuu!!!!


I quickly looked at him but then nazalt rasey bser3a cause 7sait ina est7aait 7aail!!! wmarefa3t rase ela lama i saw hamad going away.



me: umbeeh fashla laish nzalt rasee

dana: 7daaa

sara: ur boyfriend jaiikaar sim7ele

dana: eeh i agree

me; chub bas ou 3daal entay 7beebich eljameel ya dana


We went and ate in fridays then we finished and went to alnuzha co-op and then to sara and dana's house cause i was sleeping over!!


me: banat ana mwa3da shahoud bacher ba6la3 wyaha shlouun ra7at 3an baley :(

sara: ba6la3 wyakouuumm please

me: zzaain agoulaha




me: shahouudd

shahad: halla babe?

me: bacher saroou tabe t6la3 wyana 3ade

shahad: eeh 3ade babe i never say no :*



Let me describe shahad: she's 19, short 7ail, chubby with chubby cheeks bas 7ail mamlou7a ou beitha and mit7ajba.
I became her friend from twitter even though my parents knew her parents from a long time bas we recently became friends and even though shahad akbar mene bwayedd ela ena she always tells me tafkeery tafkeer w7da  3ouda :$ Shahad is very wise i love her 7ail she's like the big sister i never had


sara: ha shgalat??

me: galat okay

dana: ouushh  3abouud bedig

me: tkfaain basmaa33

dana: t3alay yame

sara: fuck u thnainatkoum ana barou7 anam bacher bg3douna mbacher 7g elzwara

me: LSANICH!! ka shway ou yaya yal3eshg ;)




So abdullah is dana's bf from 4 years i think and yeah i heard their phone call then was going to sleep when hamad whatsapped me


hamad: 7yate you looked hot today!!!!

me: hehe thankyouu :$

hamad: nzain 7yate brou7 eldwanya akalmich b3dain

me: i'm gonna sleep anyways night :*

hamad: a7bichhhh

me: wana ba3ad x


No comments:

Post a Comment