Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The past and the future. Chapter 5



I woke up the next day 3la 9raakh el khadam and i found sara and dana sleeping so i woke them up then went to the toilet then we had breakfast together and then we got ready 3shan ilzwara ib bait sara and dana ..



me: danoo abi albs shay minich

dana: fchay elkabat ekhtaray

me: hmm abi this ou 7jabech el paige

dana: kay


sara: uuuuuuuggghhhh madre shalbes!!!!!

me: ambaaih lebsich 7iloooowww!!

sara: *crying* waaiii3333

me; wallah tshawgeen sara bas 76ay 7jab rumade a7la!

sara: *sniff* okay *snif*

dana; 7mdela welshker maynouna

sara: 9kay bouzech a7sanlech



me: tara ana khala9t banzil batghada 7adee you3ana ou basalem ba3ad

sara: entaay bas bal3aa matshb3een!!

me: kaifi kaaiifiii

sara: n6rene pleaaasse

me: bser3aaaa



15 minutes passed..

sara: yalla

me: finally


We went downstairs ou salamt 3la yadat sara and dana and the women ou my cousins ou a few of the family friends, had lunch then shahoud called me and said to come out

me: yalla sara emshay shahoud bara

sara: okay



me: halla bel7uuubbb

shahad: halla belghala shlounich

me: tmaam u?

shahad: al7mdla, shlounech sara?

sara; bkhair x

shahad: ha wain taboun???

me: abi avenues mishtahya elevation burger ou cinema 6ab3an

sara: la ana abi fridays!!!!

me: walaaain entay kila fridays matmleen!!

sara: bas chubb

shahad: lol khala9 nrou7 avenues w9eer khair


So shahad turned on the music, started the engine and we were off to the avenues


me: 7abeebi 7amad

hamad: halla 7yate ;*

me: tara barouu7 avenues okay?

hamad: wya mnu?

me: my friend shahad ou saroun

hamad: enzain baby take care ou etha a7ad sawa feich shay goulele okay??

me: enshalla

hamad: ana barouu7 dwaneyat 9a7bey b3den ayech avenues ashufech men b3ed okay 7ube

me; sure take care 7yate x

hamad: enshallah om 3abdullah :*

me: hehe :$


shahad: shfeech mndmja belphone 36ena wayh 3ad

me: eeh la wla shay zain lol



You know i didn't tell shahad, not because i don't trust her but cause i'm afraid ena a6eei7 men 3ainha ou that she won't be my friend anymore...
I'm planning to tell her but i don't know when


sara; finally we9alna za7ma ge6a33

me: huff 7ada


We got in watched a movie and then belyala rethat sara ena nrou7 elevation burger
and while we were sitting belma63am my phone started ringing and it was hamad! OMG i never talked to him phone!!


shahad: shfeech matrden mnuu??

me: uhmm rfejtii!!

shahad: redayy!!!

me; eeh okay

hamad: aloo halla babe winch??

me: halla shayoukh ana tmaam

hamad: aha a nseeit entay wya rfejtich theeik enzain 7bebti ana eb avenues winch?

me: ohh 7tan ana bel avenues, eeh eb elevation burger

hamad: bayeech zain?

me: eeh 7yaach

hamad: ou tara bag3ad bel6awla ele jbalech 3shan akhezich khaz ;)

me: loool maynouuuna

hamad: byeey bas wya 9a7bi tara

me; eeh okaay




shahad: mnu hathe?

me: rfejti from school

sara: ay wa7da?

me: sheikh el6weela ele ams sheft'ha b 360 thekrteha??

sara: ele ana wyach ou dana :O??

me: eeh

sara: btyeeey??? :O

me: yemkin madre cause galat her cousins mayabouun elevation burger



6ab3an ga3adt a2alef 7ache warage3 3shan shahad mat7is b shay.

Ba3ad only 5 minutes 7amad walked in elevation burger with his friend ou hamad kept on staring and his friend kept on staring on sara!!
Luckily shahad had her back to them but me and sara kina mjableenhum


me: 7amouud latkhezni mu 3arfa akheth ra7te and plus manabe elnas eyshekoun!!!

hamad: entay shnu??

me: shnu ana shnu??

hamad: ya bent elnas every time i see you t9eren prettier than the last time

me: hehe tislam :$


6ab3an ana bain kil fatra wilthanya akhez hamad shway ba3dain ast7i wanazel rasy aswi rou7e ashuf my phone lol..

sara: yalla khal nedfa3 wnrou7 9ar za7ma

me: eeh khanedfa3 yalla

shahad: okay


We payed and then went to the car.

shahad: haa taboun agazezkum bel7ub ;p?

me&sara: eeeehh pleaaasseee

shahad: lol kint joking

me: law please khanrou7 shway bas nghayer jaw b3den nred elbait

shahad: entay ray7a avenues shtswen 3yaal

me; el7ub ghaair

shahad: zain okay

me&sara: wohoooo


We arrived bel7ub ou 6ab3an lazm nesma3 mu7athara qusayara men elsit shahad


shahad: rouuskoum seida haa mu tlafetouun

me: eeh eeh okaay


6ab3an sarouu mkayfa tkhez 3la ra7t'ha ou shahoud mara7 tchekha LOOOL


Me and shahad ga6aina sara her home then shahad ga6atne mine cause i had a tutor tomorrow
As soon as i entered i called sara

sara: ambaaaih meme

me: ha

sara: laish wa3adtay hamad elyoouum

me: walla mawa3dta bas ohwa gal byee

sara: ou laish masdeteh eb wayha lama dag

me: madre kent khayfa ou shahad galt redayy ou kheft ma2red b3den tshek eb shay wla shyaat

sara; eeh okay umbaaih wnasaaa bel7uub shftaay elger3aan ele kanaw ykhzouunaaa??

me: eeh waaayy CUUTTTTEEE

sara: abi atzawaj Sa3aaaaaddddddd :"(

me: yarabeeey enseeeeh enseeh el9bay mayadre 3an hawa darech!!

sara: meme ana soulaft wyaah ou gale cham 3mrech ou getla 13 chan ygoule allah ywafgich wmay shnuu!! Law magtla 3umre el9ije chan kamal swalef tara ag9aha 4 sneeen farg y3ne ohwa bas 17 WAAAAAAHHHH

me: laylaha ela allah!! khala9 entay mu ri7tay makka ou d3etay sa3ad yitzawejich! etha fe ne9eeb fa rabe bekhale sa3ad yshufech wyin3jeb fech wkha6bech bas 3ad entay 9eray 18 wkhal9ay school 3alaqal!!

sara; uhhhm okay :(


Let me tell you who sa3ad is:..  basically he added sara on instgram and she fell in love with him and then one day he talked to her on insta message and she really really loved him so she told him about her love for him and that she's sorry if she bothered him and that she will never ever talk to him again. And all he replied with was " allah ywafgich "

His description: agra3, TANNED, medium height, his eyes are sooo beautiful and he has a perfect smile ou ohwa 3askary



Kil ma bghait at7arash eb saroow agoulaha ena sa3ad 7agey wteg3ad t6gney LOOL she adores him so much maskeena whwa maydre 3nha


Back to the phone call



me: sarow gabel maseda

sara: shnu

me: agouul 7ag shahad ?

sara: madre kaifech yalla banam byee

me: malat 3laich bye.


Call ended




shahad: had fun today meme :*

me: i did too thankyouu 3aal6al3a so much

shahad: 7abebe no need

me: shahad bagoulich shay bas promise me you won't get mad and that you won't judge?

shahad: khara3tene shfeech!!!

me: i have a boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment