Saturday, April 20, 2013

The past and the future. Chapter 2





I got a mention from @hamadalflane ...

it said " follow back please? "

i clicked on his profile and stopped to think whether to follow him or not! Hmm well he kinda seems nice so i followed him, and after only 2 minutes i got a dm from him..


@hamadalflane: hey

@memealflane (me): hey..

@hamadalflane: shlounich?

@memealflane: bkhair al7mdla, you?

@hamadalflane: douum enshallah, ana bkhair damich bkhair ;**

@memealflane: damat ayamik and thank you :*

@hamadalflane: nn ;**


We spent like an hour talking and i found out a lot about him and for sure he found out a lot about me too :p


@hamadalflane: enzain meme ;p


Haw shaku ynadene meme 7asasne ena y3rfne men sneein 7mdela wlsheker :/


@memealflane: halla?

@hamadalflane: 3ade nsoulef whatsapp?

@memealflane: no !! sorry i can't hamad

@hamadalflane: laish!

@memealflane: bas 7da mu nou3en a36e raqme to a boy wsoulef wyah whatsapp

@hamadalflane: enzain ay mukan thane nsoulef feeh??

@memealflane: hmmm MSN?

@hamadalflane: oulllaaaahh shqedma el MSN akraha!! malegaitay ela MSN

@memealflane: wallah kaifek hamad matabe MSN nsoulef dm's bas

@hamadalflane: khala9 oki my email hamouuud34@hotmail.com

@memealflane: mine is pinkcupcake@hotmail.com

@hamadalflane: emailech 9arouuuuukkkhhhhhhh

@memealflane: lol i made it when i was 10!!:$ ou a9lan 3dal emailik enta

@hamadalflane: LOOL okay lat3a9ben 7ajiya lets get adding




So we added each other MSN and started chatting.

My habit everyday became talking to hamad and all i think about is him and i even dream about him gosh i really don't know whats wrong with me, but i don't know i always felt so amazing when i talked to him a7is he made me feel so special ou lama yes'al 3ane ou lama ygoule whether to do something or not to do...


I just feel that i'm attached to him now and hmm well i might have a crush on him?...


Days passed and all i ever do is talk to hamad and one day he said..


hamad: maryam

me: halla??

hamad: bagoulich shay bas don't get mad wila shay u have to wait till the end okay?

me: okay?



My heart started beating so fast and i felt so scared of what he's gonna say!



I'm sure you girls reading this will agree with me when ur in this situation :p



hamad: i love you! since the first time we started talking en3ijabt fetch w 7baitech wallah ine mu ga3ed age9 3laaich w meste3ed aswi ay shay 3shan t9dgene wallah

me: uhmbaih madre shagoul...

hamad: wallah 9dgene a7bich w ana shareich w abeich w meste3ed abe3 elkoun 3shanech

me: uhmm hamad madre itha ana a7is bnafs sh3ourek bas madre afaker waredlek khabar

hamad: okay..

me: goodnight

hamad: goodnight baby *.*




So i stayed in bed thinking whether to be hamad's gf or not!! bas ya3ne umbaih i"m a clean girl, i never talked to any guys in my life whatsoever and my parents are strict 7ail ou i really don't wanna loose their trust!! and this whole relationship would be totally 7aram!


But yet again hamad is so amazing and he just makes me feel so amazing ya3ne he cares so much.


ahhhh i really don't know!! I'll sleep now ou when i wakeup e9eer khair....




No comments:

Post a Comment